Master the art of Exchange Server high availability. Learn the concepts of high availability and site resilience for each of the Exchange Server 2013 server roles. Learn about advanced Exchange Server 2013 high availability features and see them in action. Get hands on and learn as you go in your own test lab environment using the included lab guide.
Written by three highly experienced Microsoft Most Valuable Professionals (MVPs), this guide will help you deploy and manage a solid, reliable, and highly available Exchange Server 2013 environment.
Inside this ebook you will learn about:
- Namespace planning, certificate management and load balancing of Client Access server workloads
- Deploying highly available Mailbox servers using Database Availability Groups
- Advanced DAG features such as Autoreseed, lagged database copies, and Datacenter Activation Coordination Mode
- The inner workings of Transport and how it protects email in transit from data loss
- Managing and monitoring high availability using the new Managed Availability features of Exchange Server 2013
- High availability for Unified Messaging, Edge Transport, and Hybrid deployments
Table of Contents
Chapter 1. Client Access server High Availability
Chapter 2. Mailbox Server High Availability
Chapter 3. Transport High Availability
Chapter 4. High Availability for Unified Messaging
Chapter 5. Managing and Monitoring High Availability
Chapter 6. High Availability for Hybrid Deployments