Do you have some knowledge of Python coding and want to take it further? Interested in learning what Deep Learning is all about?
This book offers you everything you need to learn what machine learning is and how to take it further with deep learning. A relatively new field in data science, programmers are only just starting to delve into the possibilities and the potential uses for deep learning but, as we head further into a digital world, a world of technology, this is one subject that is on the fast track.
What You Will Learn:
- What machine learning is?
- An overview of supervised, unsupervised, and reinforcement learning
- How machine learning differs from deep learning?
- Why Python is the language to use?
- The basics of Keras
- What deep learning is?
- What neural networks are and how they work?
- All about loss functions
- Image processing
- Text data processing
- Word embeddings
- Real-world applications of deep learning
- And more
I even added in a short glossary to help you understand some of the more common deep learning term! This book is aimed at beginners and even if you don’t have a lot of programming knowledge, you can still learn.
Interested?Then hit that Buy Now button and start your Deep Learning journey on the right foot.