CSS has grown from a language for formatting documents into a robust language for designing web applications. Its syntax is easy to learn, making CSS a great entry point for those new to programming. Indeed, it's often the second language that developers learn, right behind HTML.
One of CSS's new features is the Grid Layout Module, which enables complex layout designs that previously would have been very difficult to achieve. In this book, we'll examine five projects that use grid layout. It contains:
- Redesigning a Site to Use CSS Grid Layout by Ilya Bodrov
- Redesigning a Card-based Tumblr Layout with CSS Grid by Giulio Mainardi
- Easy and Responsive Modern CSS Grid Layout by Ahmed Bouchefra
- Progressively Enhanced CSS Layouts from Floats to Flexbox to Grid by Diogo Souza
- Make Forms Great with CSS Grid by Craig Buckler
This book is suitable for developers with some CSS experience.