Colleges That Pay You Back, 2016 Edition: The 200 Schools That Give You the Best Bang for Your Tuition Buck (College Admissions Guides)
**** AS SEEN ON THE TODAY SHOW! ****
Get the right return on your college investment with this guide to schools with excellent "Education ROIs": A great education with great career prospects at a great price!
College is a major financial investment, and one that too many students and parents enter into blindly. The Princeton Review erases that uncertainty with this guide to public and private schools where students get the best return on their tuition investment. That doesn’t necessarily mean schools with the lowest price tags, but it does mean schools that give you the best bang for your buck: a combination of great academics with a great price and great experiences—for a great post-college outcome!
Colleges That Will Pay You Back.
- Our top-value picks—chosen based on 40+ data points, including academics, cost of attendance, financial aid, and post-grad salary figures
- Profiles of 200 schools that offer a fantastic value, with insight into their career services offerings
Unique Ranking Lists.
- The top 25 schools with the Best Alumni Network, Best Career Placement, Top Financial Aid, and more
- The highest-paying majors and great schools that offer them
Valuable Career Information from PayScale.com.
- Starting and mid-career salary information for graduates of each school
- Percentages of alumni who report high job meaning and who majored in science/technology/engineering/math (STEM) fields
Table of Contents
- 26 Tips for Getting Financial Aid, Scholarships, and Grants and for Paying Less for College
- Great Schools for the Highest Paying Majors
- About Our Student Survey
- How to Use This Book
- Ranking Lists
- Tuition-Free Schools