How to learn Python during your coffee break?
Coffee Break Python is a new step-by-step system to teach you how to learn Python faster, smarter, and better. You do nothing but solving one practical Python puzzle as you enjoy your morning coffee.
Why should you care about puzzle-based learning?
Educational research shows that practical low-stake puzzles and tests help you to learn faster, smarter, and better. We used this for coding in Coffee Break Python and our academy Finxter.com.
13,000 online Python students have already improved their coding skills with our unique puzzle-based learning technique:
"I very much enjoy your Finxter.com website because it has some real meat to the problems. Thank you so much for doing this project! I love it!"
"Your site is awesome."
"I found Finxter.com an excellent tool to brush up on my Python skills. I totally love the setup of playing against the questions - such a wonderful idea <3 ... and great questions."
Why should you read this book?
As you work through Coffee Break Python, your Python expertise will grow—one coffee at a time. It’s packed with 50 Python puzzles, 10 practical learning tips, 5 compressed cheat sheets, and 1 new way to measure your coding skills.
You will train wildly important Python topics such as
- Arithmetic operations: integer & float division, and modular arithmetic;
- Language elements: branching, loops, keywords, and functions;
- Data structures: integer, float, string, list, set, dictionary, and graph;
- Sequence operators: indexing, concatenation, slicing, and built-in functions;
- Function *arguments: default *, arbitrary *, unpacking *, keyword *;
- Set operations: lambda, filter, map, and intersection functions; and
- Algorithms: recursion, Fibonacci, matrix search, bubble sort, quick sort, lexicographical sort, guess & check, binary search, and graph traversal.
As a bonus, you will track your individual Python coding skill level throughout the book.
Who should read this book?
You are slightly beyond beginner-level in Python. For example,
- You have already experience with another programming language—it’s time to tackle Python.
- You are a professional engineer and want to brush up your Python skills.
- You are a student and need to get better at Python for academic courses.
So how do you spend your Coffee Break? Python!