Publisher's Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
The acclaimed full-color clinical manual and review of TEE --- completely updated to reflect the field’s latest breakthroughs and developments
Clinical Manual and Review of Transesophageal Echocardiography, Third Edition is written to be the field’s go-to resource and the standard reference textbook on the topic. It offers concise yet comprehensive coverage of the key principles, concepts, and developing practice of transesophageal echocardiography.
Completely updated, reorganized, and expanded, this Third Edition features a sectional format, each containing chapters that were reviewed and revised to provide a comprehensive discussion of physiology, pathophysiology, and echocardiographic approach for normal and common disease states. Where possible, important clinical information has been aligned with the principles of cardiovascular physiology and echocardiographic techniques. Narrative text, charts, videos, and graphs have been effectively integrated to provide rapid access to key clinical information for the purpose of improving clinical management.
- Addresses all the important clinical and technical issues and major exam topics
- Valuable appendices detailing normal chamber dimensions and volumes; wall motion and coronary perfusion; diastolic function; native valve areas, velocities, and gradients; and measurements and calculations
- Contributions from leading anesthesiologists, cardiologists, and cardiothoracic surgeons
- A complete practice exam and chapter-ending multiple choice questions make this the perfect review for board examinations in both basic and advanced perioperative echocardiography
- Title: Clinical Manual and Review of Transesophageal Echocardiography, 3rd Edition
- Author: Chakib Ayoub, Joseph Mathew, Madhav Swaminathan
- Length: 784 pages
- Edition: 3
- Language: English
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education / Medical
- Publication Date: 2019-01-09
- ISBN-10: 0071830235
- ISBN-13: 9780071830232