CCNA Wireless 200-355 Official Cert Guide presents you with an organized test-preparation routine through the use of proven series elements and techniques. “Do I Know This Already?” quizzes open each chapter and enable you to decide how much time you need to spend on each section. Exam topic lists make referencing easy. Chapter-ending Exam Preparation Tasks help you drill on key concepts you must know thoroughly.
- Master Cisco CCNA 200-355 exam topics
- Assess your knowledge with chapter-opening quizzes
- Review key concepts with exam preparation tasks
- Practice with realistic exam questions on the DVD
CCNA Wireless 200-355 Official Cert Guide focuses specifically on the objectives for the Cisco CCNA WIFUND 200-355exam. Leading network engineer and best-selling Cisco certification author David Hucaby shares preparation hints and test-taking tips, helping you identify areas of weakness and improve both your conceptual knowledge and hands-on skills. Material is presented in a concise manner, focusing on increasing your understanding and retention of exam topics.
The companion DVD contains a powerful Pearson IT Certification Practice Test engine that enables you to focus on individual topic areas or take a complete, timed exam. The assessment engine also tracks your performance and provides feedback on a module-by-module basis, laying out a complete assessment of your knowledge to help you focus your study where it is needed most.
Well regarded for its level of detail, assessment features, comprehensive design scenarios, and challenging review questions and exercises, this official study guide helps you master the concepts and techniques that will enable you to succeed on the exam the first time.
The official study guide helps you master all the topics on the CCNA WIFUND exam, including
- RF signals, modulations, standards, and performance
- Antenna theory
- Wireless LAN topologies and 802.11 frame types
- Wireless AP coverage planning
- Cisco wireless architectures
- Autonomous, cloud, and controller-based deployments
- Controller discovery, roaming, and RRM
- Wireless security
- WLAN configuration
- Wireless guest network implementation
- Client connectivity
- Cisco wireless network management
- Troubleshooting interference and connectivity
CCNA Wireless 200-355 Official Cert Guide is part of a recommended learning path from Cisco that includes simulation and hands-on training from authorized Cisco Learning Partners and self-study products from Cisco Press. To find out more about instructor-led training, e-learning, and hands-on instruction offered by authorized Cisco Learning Partners worldwide, please visit http://www.cisco.com/web/learning/index.html.
The print edition of the CCNA Wireless 200-355 Official Cert Guide contains two free, complete practice exams.
Also available from Cisco Press for Cisco CCNA study is the CCNA Wireless 200-355 Official Cert Guide Premium Edition eBook and Practice Test. This digital-only certification preparation product combines an eBook with enhanced Pearson IT Certification Practice Test.
This integrated learning package
- Enables you to focus on individual topic areas or take complete, timed exams
- Includes direct links from each question to detailed tutorials to help you understand the concepts behind the questions
- Provides unique sets of exam-realistic practice questions
- Tracks your performance and provides feedback on a module-by-module basis, laying out a complete assessment of your knowledge to help you focus your study where it is needed most
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 RF Signals and Modulation
Chapter 2 RF Standards
Chapter 3 RF Signals in the Real World
Chapter 4 Understanding Antennas
Chapter 5 Wireless LAN Topologies
Chapter 6 Understanding 802.11 Frame Types
Chapter 7 Planning Coverage with Wireless APs
Chapter 8 Understanding Cisco Wireless Architectures
Chapter 9 Implementing Autonomous and Cloud Deployments
Chapter 10 Implementing Controller-based Deployments
Chapter 11 Understanding Controller Discovery
Chapter 12 Understanding Roaming
Chapter 13 Understanding RRM
Chapter 14 Wireless Security Fundamentals
Chapter 15 Configuring a WLAN
Chapter 16 Implementing a Wireless Guest Network
Chapter 17 Configuring Client Connectivity
Chapter 18 Managing Cisco Wireless Networks
Chapter 19 Dealing with Wireless Interference
Chapter 20 Troubleshooting WLAN Connectivity
Chapter 21 Final Review
Appendix A: Answers to the “Do I Know This Already?” Quizzes
Appendix B: Modulation and Coding Schemes
Appendix C: CCNA Wireless 200-355 Exam Updates