Trust the best selling Official Cert Guide series from Cisco Press to help you learn, prepare, and practice for exam success. They are built with the objective of providing assessment, review, and practice to help ensure you are fully prepared for your certification exam.
CCNA Cloud CLDFND 210-451 Official Cert Guide presents you with an organized test preparation routine through the use of proven series elements and techniques. “Do I Know This Already?” quizzes open each chapter and enable you to decide how much time you need to spend on each section. Exam topic lists make referencing easy. Chapter-ending Exam Preparation Tasks help you drill on key concepts you must know thoroughly.
- Master Cisco CCNA CLDFND 210-451exam topics
- Assess your knowledge with chapter-opening quizzes
- Review key concepts with exam preparation tasks
- Practice with realistic exam questions from the Companion Website
CCNA Cloud CLDFND 210-451 Official Cert Guide, focuses specifically on the objectives for the Cisco CCNA CLDFND exam. Leading data center network architect Gustavo A.A. Santana shares preparation hints and test-taking tips, helping you identify areas of weakness and improve both your conceptual knowledge and hands-on skills. Material is presented in a concise manner, focusing on increasing your understanding and retention of exam topics.
The Companion Website contains a powerful Pearson IT Certification Practice Test engine that enables you to focus on individual topic areas or take a complete, timed exam. The assessment engine also tracks your performance and provides feedback on a module-by-module basis, laying out a complete assessment of your knowledge to help you focus your study where it is needed most.
Well-regarded for its level of detail, assessment features, comprehensive design scenarios, and challenging review questions and exercises, this official study guide helps you master the concepts and techniques that will enable you to succeed on the exam the first time.
The official study guide helps you master all the topics on the CCNA CLDFND exam, including:
- Cloud characteristics
- Cloud service models (IaaS, SaaS, PaaS)
- Cloud deployment (public, private, community, hybrid)
- Cisco Intercloud Solution
- Cloud Compute (Cisco UCS)
- Cloud Networking (DC network architectures, infrastructure virtualization)
- Cloud Storage basics (provisioning, access, concepts, devices, infrastructures)
CCNA Cloud CLDFND 210-451 Official Cert Guide is part of a recommended learning path from Cisco that includes simulation and hands-on training from authorized Cisco Learning Partners and self-study products from Cisco Press. To find out more about instructor-led training, e-learning, and hands-on instruction offered by authorized Cisco Learning Partners worldwide, please visit http://www.cisco.com/web/learning/index.html.
The print edition of the CCNA Cloud CLDFND 210-451 Official Cert Guide contains two free, complete practice exams.
Also available from Cisco Press for Cisco CCNA CLDFND study is the CCNA Cloud CLDFND 210-451 Official Cert Guide Premium Edition eBook and Practice Test. This digital-only certification preparation product combines an eBook with enhanced Pearson IT Certification Practice Test.
This integrated learning package:
- Allows you to focus on individual topic areas or take complete, timed exams
- Includes direct links from each question to detailed tutorials to help you understand the concepts behind the questions
- Provides unique sets of exam-realistic practice questions
- Tracks your performance and provides feedback on a module-by-module basis, laying out a complete assessment of your knowledge to help you focus your study where it is needed most
Table of Contents
Part I Cloud Concepts
Chapter 1 What Is Cloud Computing?
Chapter 2 Cloud Shapes: Service Models
Part II Cloud Deployments
Chapter 3 Cloud Heights: Deployment Models
Chapter 4 Behind the Curtain
Part III Server Virtualization for Cloud
Chapter 5 Server Virtualization
Chapter 6 Infrastructure Virtualization
Chapter 7 Virtual Networking Services and Application Containers
Part IV Cloud Storage
Chapter 8 Block Storage Technologies
Chapter 9 File Storage Technologies
Part V Architectures for Cloud
Chapter 10 Network Architectures for the Data Center: Unified Fabric
Chapter 11 Network Architectures for the Data Center: SDN and ACI
Chapter 12 Unified Computing
Chapter 13 Cisco Cloud Infrastructure Portfolio
Chapter 14 Integrated Infrastructures
Chapter 15 Final Preparation
Appendix A Answers to Pre-Assessments and Quizzes
Appendix B Memory Tables
Appendix C Answers to Memory Tables
Appendix D Study Planner CD