Trust the best-selling Official Cert Guide series from Cisco Press to help you learn, prepare, and practice for exam success. They are built with the objective of providing assessment, review, and practice to help ensure you are fully prepared for your certification exam.
CCDA 200-310 Official Cert Guide presents you with an organized test preparation routine through the use of proven series elements and techniques. “Do I Know This Already?” quizzes open each chapter and allow you to decide how much time you need to spend on each section. Exam topic lists make referencing easy. Chapter-ending Exam Preparation Tasks help you drill on key concepts you must know thoroughly.
- Master Cisco CCDA 200-310 exam topics
- Assess your knowledge with chapter-opening quizzes
- Review key concepts with exam preparation tasks
- Practice with realistic exam questions
CCDA 200-310 Official Cert Guide focuses specifically on the objectives for the newest Cisco CCDA DESGN exam. Expert networking consultants Anthony Bruno and Steve Jordan share preparation hints and test-taking tips, helping you identify areas of weakness and improve both your conceptual knowledge and hands-on skills. Material is presented in a concise manner, focusing on increasing your understanding and retention of exam topics.
Your downloadable Pearson IT Certification Practice Test engine allows you to focus on individual topic areas or take a complete, timed exam. The assessment engine also tracks your performance and provides feedback on a module-by-module basis, laying out a complete assessment of your knowledge to help you focus your study where it is needed most.
Well-regarded for its level of detail, assessment features, comprehensive design scenarios, and challenging review questions and exercises, this official study guide helps you master the concepts and techniques that will allow you to succeed on the exam the first time.
The official study guide helps you master all the topics on the newest CCDA DESGN exam, including:
- Design methodologies, including PBM, network characterization, and top-down/bottom-up approaches
- Design objectives: modularity, hierarchy, scalability, resilience, fault domains
- Addressing and routing protocols in existing networks
- Enterprise network design: campus, enterprise, and branch
- Expanding existing networks: wireless, security, collaboration, virtualization, programmability, data centers, and more
CCDA 200-310 Official Cert Guide is part of a recommended learning path from Cisco that includes simulation and hands-on training from authorized Cisco Learning Partners and self-study products from Cisco Press. To find out more about instructor-led training, e-learning, and hands-on instruction offered by authorized Cisco Learning Partners worldwide, please visit http://www.cisco.com/web/learning/index.html.
The print edition of the CCDA 200-310 Official Cert Guide contains two free, complete practice exams.
Also available from Cisco Press for Cisco CCDA study is the CCDA 200-310 Official Cert Guide Premium Edition eBook and Practice Test. This digital-only certification preparation product combines an eBook with enhanced Pearson IT Certification Practice Test.
This integrated learning package:
- Allows you to focus on individual topic areas or take complete, timed exams
- Includes direct links from each question to detailed tutorials to help you understand the concepts behind the questions
- Provides unique sets of exam-realistic practice questions
- Tracks your performance and provides feedback on a module-by-module basis, laying out a complete assessment of your knowledge to help you focus your study where it is needed most
Table of Contents
Part I: General Network Design
Chapter 1 Network Design Methodology
Chapter 2 Network Design Models
Part II: LAN and WAN Design
Chapter 3 Enterprise LAN Design
Chapter 4 Data Center Design
Chapter 5 Wireless LAN Design
Chapter 6 WAN Technologies and the Enterprise Edge
Chapter 7 WAN Design
Part III: The Internet Protocol and Routing Protocols
Chapter 8 Internet Protocol Version 4 Design
Chapter 9 Internet Protocol Version 6 Design
Chapter 10 Routing Protocol Characteristics, RIP, EIGRP, and IS-IS
Chapter 11 OSPF, BGP, Route Manipulation, and IP Multicast
Part IV: Security, Convergence, Network Management
Chapter 12 Managing Security
Chapter 13 Security Solutions
Chapter 14 Voice and Video Design
Chapter 15 Network Management Protocols
Part V: Comprehensive Scenarios and Final Prep
Chapter 16 Comprehensive Scenarios
Chapter 17 Final Preparation
Part VI: Appendixes
Appendix A: Answers to the Do I Know This Already?” Quizzes and Q&A Questions
Appendix B: CCDA 200-310 version 1.0. Exam Updates
Appendix C: OSI Model, TCP/IP Architecture, and Numeric Conversion