* Easy * Efficient * Beginners *
Did you know many expert developers have started with learning C in order to become knowledgeable in computer programming?
Were you aware that your children are learning C Programming today in their schools?
Are you wanting a shortcut from basic to expert in one day and all the technical jargon removed so its made easy to understand?
If you are having doubts learning the language, do not! C is actually easy to learn. Compared to C++, C is much simpler! You do not need to spend years to become a master of this language. Write powerful C programs…without becoming a technical expert! This book is the fastest way to get comfortable with C, one incredibly clear and easy step at a time. You’ll learn all the basics: how to organize programs, store and display data, work with variables, operators, I/O, pointers, arrays, functions, and much more. C programming has neverbeen this simple!
Well start right here! Learn the coding necessary in less than a day, become profound and knowledgeable to move up the ladder to becoming a proficient programmer! It start right now and by the time you finish and implement the steps here, you will have learned everything there is to know in less than a day!
Steps covered to become proficient in C Programming include...
- The basics elements of C (500+ codes)
- Learn what C Programming Language is
- Learn to to understand C Program
- Then all the fun of learning C Programming
- Much more programming tips!
- Understand the parts of a C program and how they fit together
- Generate output and display it on the screen
- Interact with users and respond to their input
- Make the most of variables by using assignments and expressions
- Control programs by testing data and using logical operators
- Save time and effort by using loops and other techniques
- Build powerful data-entry routines with simple built-in functions
- Manipulate text with strings
- Store information, so it’s easy to access and use
- Manage your data with arrays, pointers, and data structures
- Use functions to make programs easier to write and maintain
- Let C handle all your program’s math for you
Write powerful C programs…without becoming a technical expert! This book is the fastest way to get comfortable with C, one incredibly clear and easy step at a time. You’ll learn all the basics: how to organize programs, store and display data, work with variables, operators, I/O, pointers, arrays, functions, and much more. C programming has neverbeen this simple!
Who knew how simple C programming could be?
This is today’s best beginner’s guide to writing C programs–and to learning skills you can use with practically any language. Its simple, practical instructions will help you start creating useful, reliable C code, from games to mobile apps. Plus, it’s fully updated for the new C11 standard and today’s free, open source tools! Here’s a small sample of what you’ll learn:
- Discover free C programming tools for Windows,
- Handle your computer’s memory as efficiently as possible
- Make programs more powerful with preprocessing directives
Table of Contents
Chapter 1. Preface, Introduction to C.
Chapter 2. Elements of C Programming Language.
Chapter 3. Control statements (conditions).
Chapter 4. Control statements (Looping).
Chapter 5. One dimensional Array.
Chapter 6. Multi-Dimensional Array.
Chapter 7. String (Character Array).
Chapter 8. Your Brain on Functions.
Chapter 9. Your Brain on Pointers.
Chapter 10. Structure, Union, Enum, Bit Fields, Typedef.
Chapter 11. Console Input and Output.
Chapter 12. File Handling In C.
Chapter 13. Miscellaneous Topics.
Chapter 14. Storage Class.
Chapter 15. Algorithms.
Chapter 16. Unsolved Practical Problems.
Chapter 17. PART-II-120+ Practical Code Chapter-Wise.
Chapter 18. Creating & Inserting own functions in Liberary.
Chapter 19. Graphics Programming In C.
Chapter 20. Operating System Development –Intro.
Chapter 21. C Programming Guidelines.
Chapter 22. Common C Programming Errors.
Chapter 23. Live Software Development Using C.