The Beginner’s Guide to Create Models With 3ds Max 2018 and CINEMA 4D R18 Studio textbook is divided into two parts. Part A covers modeling in 3ds Max 2018 whereas part B covers CINEMA 4D R18 Studio. This textbook offers a hands-on exercises based strategy for all those digital artists who have just started working on the 3ds Max/CINEMA 4D [no experience needed] and interested in learning modeling in 3ds Max and CINEMA 4D. This brilliant guide takes you step-by-step through the whole process of modeling. From the very first pages, the users of the book will learn how to effectively use 3ds Max and CINEMA 4D for hard-surface modeling.
What are the main features of the book?
- The book is written using 3ds Max 2018 and CINEMA 4D R18 Studio in an easy to understand language.
- Polygon and Spline modeling techniques covered.
- All modifiers/deformers explained.
- 60+ Hands-on exercises and practical tests to hone your skills.
- Detailed coverage of tools and features.
- Additional tips, guidance, and advice is provided.
- Important terms are in bold face so that you never miss them.
- Support for technical aspect of the book.
- 3ds Max/CINEMA 4D files and textures used are available for download from the accompanying website.
- Bonus hands-on exercises.
- You will also get access to a ePub file that has the color images of the screenshots/diagrams used in this book. These images will help you to understand the hands-on exercises and output. The ePub file is included with the resources.
Table of Contents
Part A - 3ds Max 2018
Unit MI1 - Introduction to 3ds Max - I
Unit MI2 - Introduction to 3ds Max - II
Unit MM2: Working with Polygons
Unit MM3: Graphite Modeling Tools
Unit MM4: Working with Shapes
Unit MM5: Modifiers
Unit MB: Bonus Hands-on Exercises
Part B - CINEMA 4D R18 Studio
Unit CI1: Introducing CINEMA 4D R18 Studio
Unit CI2: Tools of the Trade
Unit CM1: Spline Modeling
Unit CM2: Polygon Modeling
Unit CBM: Bonus Hands-on Exercises