- Get familiar with the different design patterns available in Microsoft Azure
- Develop Azure cloud architecture and a pipeline management system
- Get to know the security best practices for your Azure deployment
Over the years, Azure cloud services has grown quickly, and the number of organizations adopting Azure for their cloud services is also gradually increasing. Leading industry giants are finding that Azure fulfills their extensive cloud requirements.
This book will guide you through all the important and tough decision-making aspects involved in architecturing a Azure public cloud for your organization. The book starts with an extensive introduction to all the categories of designs available with Azure. These design patterns focus on different aspects of cloud such as high availability, data management, and so on.
Gradually, we move on to various aspects such as building your cloud structure and architecture. It will also include a brief description about different types of services provided by Azure, such as Azure functions and Azure Analytics, which can prove beneficial for an organization. This book will cover each and every aspect and function required to develop a Azure cloud based on your organizational requirements.
By the end of this book, you will be in a position to develop a full-fledged Azure cloud.
What you will learn
- Familiarize yourself with the components of the Azure Cloud platform
- Understand the cloud design patterns
- Use enterprise security guidelines for your Azure deployment
- Design and implement Serverless solutions
- See Cloud architecture and the deployment pipeline
- Understand cost management for Azure solutions
Table of Contents
Chapter 1. Getting Started
Chapter 2. Azure Design Patterns
Chapter 3. Designing High Availability
Chapter 4. Implementing Scalability
Chapter 5. Cloud Security
Chapter 6. Designing Iot Solutions
Chapter 7. Designing And Implementing Data Solutions
Chapter 8. Designing And Implementing Serverless Solutions
Chapter 9. Designing Policies, Locks, And Tags
Chapter 10. Devops On Azure
Chapter 11. Cost Management
Chapter 12. Monitoring And Auditing