Develop technical skills and expertise to automate AWS networking tasks
- A fast paced guide that will help you pass the exam with confidence
- Learn advanced skill sets to build effective AWS networking solutions
- Enhance your AWS skills with practice exercises and mock tests
Amazon has recently come up a with specialty certifications which validates a particular user's expertise that he/she would want to build a career in. Since the Cloud market now demands of AWS networking skills this becomes the most wanted certification to upheld ones industry portfolio. This book would be your ideal companion to getting skilled with complex and creative networking solutions. Cloud practitioners or associate-level certified individuals interested in validating advanced skills in networking can opt for this practical guide.
This book will include topics that will help you design and implement AWS and hybrid IT network architectures along with some network automation tasks. You will also delve deep into topics that will help you design and maintain network architecture for all AWS services. Like most of our certification guides this book will also follow a unique approach of testing your learning with chapter-level practice exercises and certification-based mock tests. The exam mock tests will help you gauge whether you are ready to take the certification exam or not. This book will also be an advanced guide for networking professionals to enhance their networking skills and get certified.
By the end of this book, you will be all equipped with AWS networking concepts and techniques and will have mastered core architectural best practices.
What you will learn
- Formulate solution plans and provide guidance on AWS architecture best practices
- Design and deploy scalable, highly available, and fault-tolerant systems on AWS
- Identify the tools required to replicate an on-premises network in AWS
- Analyze the access and egress of data to and from AWS
- Select the appropriate AWS service based on data, compute, database, or security requirements
- Estimate AWS costs and identify cost control mechanisms
Who this book is for
If you are a system administrator, or a network engineer interested in getting certified with an advanced Cloud networking certification then this book is for you. Prior experience in Cloud administration and networking would be necessary.
Table of Contents
- Overview of AWS Certified Advanced Networking –Specialty certification
- Networking with Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
- VPC Network Security
- Connecting On-premise and AWS
- Managing and Securing Server the Elastic Load Balancing (ELB)
- Managing and Securing Content Distribution with CloudFront
- Managing and Securing the Route 53 Domain Name System (DNS)
- Managing and Securing the API Gateway
- Monitoring and Troubleshooting Networks in AWS
- Network Automation with CloudFormation
- Exam Tips and Tricks
- Mock Tests