Would you like to start working in the world of cloud computing but you don’t know where to start?
Have you already tried to do it by yourself but you’re feeling lost when looking at all the services AWS (Amazon Web Services) offers?
This book can help you discover all AWS offer, how to use their services together and become an AWS expert!
The first chapter of this book will give you all the basic information about AWS, what it is and what are the basic components of it.
The following chapters explore the specifics of AWS, answering every doubt you may be having about it. After reading the whole book, you will have an in-depth understanding of why AWS is considered the most flexible, highly scalable, cost-effective as well as reliable infrastructure that you can use for deploying secured web solutions with very minimal support, regardless of your requirements!
Here is what you can find in this book:
- A 360-degree overview of AWS’ service offerings
- Master the key building blосkѕ in the AWS еnvirоnmеnt that make it a perfect solution to adopt: Identity and Access Management (IAM), Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), Networking, Cloud Functions (Compute), Content Delivery (DNS) and much more
- Discover key AWS development tools that you can leverage to propel your business to the next level through big data analytics and artificial intelligence
- Learn how to comply with sudden business standards and increase the overall size of your business with no extra headache.
- And much, much, more!
AWS is currently grabbing the attention of every business owner and the organizations are trying their level best to incorporate the services within their business. Even if you have not tried the AWS offer for your web solution, it is high time that you do so. With the increase in competition in the web application sector, it is of utter importance to automate all your systems. As an owner, you are only supposed to focus on the required data for your application and the rest needs to be automated.
So, if you are interested in the various aspects of AWS and its services, scroll up, click the buy button now, and feel like a pro within a few days!
- Title: AWS: Amazon Web Services. A Complete Guide from Beginners to Advanced
- Author: Steve Fedler
- Length: 118 pages
- Edition: 1
- Language: English
- Publication Date: 2020-02-03
- ISBN-10: B084GV2TQM