The AutoCAD® 2016 Update for AutoCAD® 2014 & 2015 Users training guide teaches the new and enhanced features introduced in the AutoCAD® 2015 and 2016 software. Topics covered range from general improvements and command enhancements to 3D modeling and collaboration enhancements.
Among the many changes in this new release are the general interface components including: Start Tab, tab and panel enhancements, Autodesk® A360 collaboration, and Help. There are several updates to commands, such as dimensions, and various 3D tools, such as Point Clouds, Rendering, and editing previews.
- Interface enhancements
- Command preview enhancements for the Blend, Erase, Rotate, Scale, and Stretch commands.
- Dimension enhancements
- Point Cloud enhancements
- Rendering enhancements
- Customization updates in the Cloud
- Design Feed palette
- A Exchange enhancements
- Direct access to A360 (Cloud)
Table of Contents
Chapter 1: User Interface
Chapter 2: Drawing Documentation
Chapter 3: 3D Modeling
Chapter 4: Building Information Modeling and Cloud Tools
- Title: AutoCAD 2016: Update for AutoCAD 2014 & 2015 Users
- Length: 168 pages
- Edition: 1
- Language: English
- Publisher: ASCENT Center for Technical Knowledge
- Publication Date: 2015-03-26
- ISBN-10: 098636956X
- ISBN-13: 9780986369568