Your guide to planning and executing a complete mobile web strategy
Revisit your approach to the mobile web—and deliver effective solutions that reach customers and clients on a variety of mobile devices. In this practical guide, web development luminary Dino Esposito shows you how to develop a solid mobile strategy for the enterprise, starting with an effective mobile website. You’ll receive essential architectural and implementation guidance, as well as mobile-specific design patterns for building cross-platform and native applications.
Discover how to:
- Architect a website accessible from many different mobile devices
- Implement design patterns specific to mobile app development
- Examine tools that enable you to write one codebase for many platforms
- Use technologies for building Windows® Phone, iPhone, and Android apps
- Develop cross-platform app features, such as localization and offline behavior