Angular Development with TypeScript, Second Edition is an intermediate-level tutorial that introduces Angular and TypeScript to developers comfortable with building web applications using other frameworks and tools.
Purchase of the print book includes a free eBook in PDF, Kindle, and ePub formats from Manning Publications.
About the Technology
About the Book
Angular Development with TypeScript, Second Edition teaches you how to build web applications with Angular and TypeScript. Written in an accessible, lively style, this illuminating guide covers core concerns like state management, data, forms, and server communication as you build a full-featured online auction app. You'll get the skills you need to write type-aware classes, interfaces, and generics with TypeScript, and discover time-saving best practices to use in your own work.
- Code samples for Angular 5, 6, and 7
- Dependency injection
- Reactive programming
- The Angular Forms API
About the Reader
About the Author
Yakov Fain and Anton Moiseev are experienced trainers and web application developers. They have coauthored several books on software development.
Table of Contents
- Introducing Angular
- The main artifacts of an Angular app
- Router basics
- Router advanced
- Dependency injection in Angular
- Reactive programming in Angular
- Laying out pages with Flex Layout
- Implementing component communications
- Change detection and component lifecycle
- Introducing the Forms API
- Validating forms
- Interacting with servers using HTTP
- Interacting with servers using the WebSocket protocol
- Testing Angular applications
- Maintaining app state with ngrx