Make the most of Angular by leveraging design patterns and best practices to build stable and high performing apps
- Get to grips with the benefits and applicability of using different design patterns in Angular with the help of real-world examples
- Identify and prevent common problems, programming errors, and anti-patterns
- Packed with easy-to-follow examples that can be used to create reusable code and extensible designs
This book is an insightful journey through the most valuable design patterns, and it will provide clear guidance on how to use them effectively in Angular. You will explore some of the best ways to work with Angular and how to use it to meet the stability and performance required in today's web development world. You'll get to know some Angular best practices to improve your productivity and the code base of your application.
We will take you on a journey through Angular designs for the real world, using a combination of case studies, design patterns to follow, and anti-patterns to avoid.
By the end of the book, you will understand the various features of Angular, and will be able to apply well-known, industry-proven design patterns in your work.
What you will learn
- Understand Angular design patterns and anti-patterns
- Implement the most useful GoF patterns for Angular
- Explore some of the most famous navigational patterns for Angular
- Get to know and implement stability patterns
- Explore and implement operations patterns
- Explore the official best practices for Angular
- Monitor and improve the performance of Angular applications
Who this book is for
If you want to increase your understanding of Angular and apply it to real-life application development, then this book is for you.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 TypeScript Best Practices
Chapter 2 Angular Bootstrapping
Chapter 3 Classical Patterns
Chapter 4 Navigational Patterns
Chapter 5 Stability Patterns
Chapter 6 Performance Patterns
Chapter 7 Operation Patterns