This fast-paced guide will quickly enhance your skills to develop a highly scalable Cloud environment
- Efficiently build a highly scalable and reliable cloud environment for your applications with AWS
- Leverage the various AWS components and services to build a secure, reliable, and robust environment to host your applications on
- This quick-start guide will quickly enhance your skills to develop highly scalable services
The main focus of this book is teaching you how to build and manage highly reliable and scalable applications and services on AWS. It will provide you with all the necessary skills to design, deploy, and manage your applications and services on the AWS cloud platform.
We'll start by exploring Amazon S3, EC2, and so on to get you well-versed with core Amazon services. Moving on, we'll teach you how to design and deploy highly scalable and optimized workloads. You'll also discover easy-to-follow, hands-on steps, tips, and recommendations throughout the book and get to know essential security and troubleshooting concepts.
By the end of the book, you'll be able to create a highly secure, fault tolerant, and scalable environment for your applications to run on.
What you will learn
- Find out about IAM to access AWS services securely
- Explore EC2 (virtual server) and scale up/down your application based on heavy traffic
- Learn about unlimited data storage service S3 and host a static website within minutes
- Get to grips with Relational Databases and NoSQL databases under the AWS ecosystem
- Understand the caching mechanism
- Get to know about notifications service and monitor AWS services
- Secure and troubleshoot your AWS architecture
Who This Book Is For
This book is for IT professionals and system administrators looking to design, deploy, and manage your applications and services on the AWS cloud platform. It's also ideal for developers looking to build highly scalable cloud-based services. A basic understanding of AWS would be beneficial.
Table of Contents
- Getting started with AWS
- Configure IAM
- Building Server using EC2
- Storing files on S3
- Managing RDS
- Implementing DynamoDB (a NoSQL database)
- Implementing Caching using ElasticCache
- Trigger Notifications
- All about Cloudwatch