A comprehensive electronics overview for electronics engineers, technicians, students, educators, hobbyists, and anyone else who wants to learn about electronics. It’s like having six electrical engineering course textbooks in ONE practical condensed package. This book comes with materials that engineers actually use in the real world with clear, easy-to-read explanations and with hundreds of diagrams, pictures, and enhanced graphics. It includes the latest technologies and market trends. Authored by an electrical engineer with real industry experience and faculty teaching experience, All-in-One Electronics Guide follows the college electrical engineering academic curriculum, one course per chapter. Your knowledge builds up gradually as you read, from microelectronics, to discrete components, to board systems. All-in-One Electronics Guide is a practical reference for design, analysis, and applications.
In this book, your will learn...
- Direct Current (DC)—Learn direct current (DC) theories. Then, apply them in practical circuits.
- Diodes—Understand not only what a diode is made of, but also the real-world diode characteristics and practical diode circuits.
- Alternating Current (AC)—Get a good hold on AC definitions, common AC parameters, capacitors, inductors, and simple AC circuits.
- Analog Electronics—Learn how to design transistors and op-amp circuits using FETs and bipolars by understanding their fundamental operational differences.
- Digital Electronics—Learn CMOS, BiCMOS, and bipolar digital design, from basic logic circuit design to high-speed, high-density digital design.
- Communications—Understand basic communication theories, technique, parameters, amplitude modulation, frequency modulation, and phase lock loops.
- Microcontrollers—Comprehend microcontroller architecture and basic programming techniques.
- Programmable Logic Controllers—Learn Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs), the types and uses of PLCs, ladder logic programming techniques, practical PLC programs and applications, and PLC troubleshooting techniques.
- Mental Math—Learn mental math to decipher simple arithmetic answers and to master solid mathematical, analytical, and problem-solving capabilities.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1: Direct Current (DC)
Chapter 2: Diodes
Chapter 3: Alternating Current (AC)
Chapter 4: Analog Electronics
Chapter 5: Digital Electronics
Chapter 6: Communications
Chapter 7: Microcontrollers
Chapter 8: Programmable Logic Controllers
Chapter 9: Mental Math