This friendly and accessible guide to AI theory and programming in Python requires no maths or data science background.
- Roll up your sleeves and start programming AI models
- No math, data science, or machine learning background required
- Packed with hands-on examples, illustrations, and clear step-by-step instructions
- 5 hands-on working projects put ideas into action and show step-by-step how to build intelligent software
AI is changing the world - and with this book, anyone can start building intelligent software!
Through his best-selling video courses, Hadelin de Ponteves has taught hundreds of thousands of people to write AI software. Now, for the first time, his hands-on, energetic approach is available as a book. Taking a graduated approach that starts with the basics before easing readers into more complicated formulas and notation, Hadelin helps you understand what you really need to build AI systems with reinforcement learning and deep learning. Five full working projects put the ideas into action, showing step-by-step how to build intelligent software using the best and easiest tools for AI programming:
- Google Colab
AI Crash Course teaches everyone to build an AI to work in their applications. Once you've read this book, you're only limited by your imagination.
What you will learn
Build fun projects:
- Make a virtual self-driving car
- Use AI to solve real-world business problems
- Use AI to win games against human players
- Build an intelligent, virtual robot warehouse worker
Master key skills:
- Deep Learning
- Reinforcement Learning
- Thompson Sampling
- Deep Q-Learning
Learn in an easy way:
- Friendly, plain English explanations
- Examples and illustrations
- Practical activities
- An interactive journey
- A dash of humor and fun
Who This Book Is For
If you want to add AI to your skillset, this book is for you. It doesn't require data science or machine learning knowledge. Just maths basics (high school level).