Apply Different Architectures to Your Codebase!
Advanced iOS App Architecture guides you through building one real-world app written in different architectures to give you hands-on and practical experience working in different architectures. This book will also guide you through the theory you need to gain a solid foundation of architecture concepts so that you can make your own informed decisions on how to use them in your codebase.
Who This Book Is For
This book is for intermediate iOS developers who already know the basics of iOS and are looking to build apps using defined architectures, making apps cleaner and easier to maintain.
Topics Covered in Advanced iOS App Architecture
- Navigating Architecture Topics: Learn the theory behind various architectures to help inform which works best for you in different situations you may face.
- Managing Dependencies: Learn how to manage dependencies both internally and externally within your app.
- MVVM Architecture: Explore the history of the MVVM architecture and begin building KOOBER — the book’s project app — using MVVM principles.
- Redux Architecture: Explore the history of the Redux architecture and continue building KOOBER using Redux principles.
- Elements Architecture: Explore the history of the Elements architecture and continue building KOOBER using Elements principles.
- After reading this book, you’ll have the knowledge to decide which types of architecture components suit your apps and you’ll have a deep understanding of the covered architectures.
About the iOS Architecture Team
The architecture team is a group of seasoned developers who work for large multi-national companies who deal with large and diverse code bases on a daily basis. The knowledge procured over years of development is now being transferred to you through book. We hope you enjoy the book and, hopefully, you’ll apply some of the architectures you’ve learned to your own apps!