Publisher's Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
The ultimate preparation tool for the American Board of Surgery In-Training Examination
ABSITE Slayer is a rigorous, high-yield review that focuses specifically on the American Board of Surgery In-Training Examination. Designed to reduce pre-test anxiety and help you achieve the highest score possible, this powerful study aid provides a complete framework for your exam preparation and is also the most efficient last-minute review available. You will find everything you need to ace the exam in one comprehensive package--from Q&A and full-color illustrations to "make or break" tips--from expert authors who know exactly what it takes to excel.
Here's why this is the best ABSITE review:
- More than 300 multiple-choice questions and more than 1,000 quick-hit single answer questions
- Test-taking tips that may spell the difference betweensuccess and failure on the exam
- Numerous full-color illustrations of must-know anatomy
- Valuable clinical pearls
- Easy-to-retain concise text
- Logical organ-based organization, that also includes chapters on pharmacology, anesthesia, cell biology, and fluids/electrolytes/nutrition