This multivolume resource is an excellent research tool for developing a working knowledge of basic energy concepts and topics.
• Includes interviews of teachers, students, and businesspeople in the renewable energy fields
• Provides energy timelines charting the historic development of different energy sources
• Offers 150 detailed Illustrations of electric vehicles and hydrogen fuel cells plus 50 tables, and charts of data
• Presents a number of maps showing the global development of wind power, solar power, and geothermal power
• A bibliography of print and online resources is included for further reading