Unified Communications Forensics: Anatomy of Common UC Attacks is the first book to explain the issues and vulnerabilities and demonstrate the attacks, forensic artifacts, and countermeasures required to establish a secure (UC) environment.
This book is written by leading UC experts Nicholas Grant and Joseph W. Shaw II and provides material never before found on the market, including:
- analysis of forensic artifacts in common UC attacks
- an in-depth look at established UC technologies and attack exploits
- hands-on understanding of UC attack vectors and associated countermeasures
- companion website http://secvoip.com giving readers access to the most up-to-date information on UC attacks.
- Provides key information for hackers and pen testers on the most current Unified Communications implementations.
- The only book to explore and demonstrate how to work with digital artifacts from attacks within the UC environment.
- Deals with UC security from multiple angles-less about theory and more about hands-on threat defense and forensics.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1. A Brief Introduction
Chapter 2. Spit, Phishing, and Other Social Outings
Chapter 3. Misconfiguration Begat Toll Fraud and Other VoIP Mischief
Chapter 4. Mixed Signals
Chapter 5. Can You Hear Me Now
Chapter 6. When SIP Attacks
Chapter 7. Hacking the Network
Chapter 8. VoIP Bots
Chapter 9. Introduction to Digital Forensics
Chapter 10. Security Best Practices?VoIP Implementation Policy
Book DownloadJoin Amazon Kindle Unlimited 30-Day Free Trial »
|File Host||Free Download Link||Format||Size (MB)||Upload Date|
|FilePi||Click to download||True PDF, EPUB||35.5||05/18/2015|
|NitroFlare||Click to download||True PDF, EPUB||35.5||12/08/2016|
|UpLoaded||Click to download||True PDF, EPUB||35.5||01/05/2017|
|ZippyShare||Click to download||True PDF, EPUB||35.5||11/09/2016|