This is the most comprehensive book you will find on Autodesk Revit 2018 Architecture. Covering all of the 2D concepts, it uses both metric and imperial units to illustratethe myriad drawing and editing tools for this popular application. Use the companion files to set up drawing exercises and projects and see all of the book’s figures in color (Files also available for downloading from the publisher with Amazon order number by writing to [email protected]). Revit Architecture 2018 includes over 50 exercises or "mini-workshops," that complete
small projects from concept through actual plotting. Solving all of the workshops will simulate the creation of three projects (architectural and mechanical) from beginning to end, without overlooking any of the basic commands and functions in Revit Architecture 2018.
- Covers Revit 2018 updates and new features
- Designed for novice users of Revit 2018 Architecture. Most useful for teach yourself orinstructor-led Revit training.
- No previous CAD experience is required
- Uses both English and metric units in examples, exercises, projects, and descriptions
- Accompanied by companion files that feature drawings, practice and finished plots, figures, etc. (Files also available for downloading from the publisher with Amazon order number by writing to [email protected])
- Includes over 50 "mini-workshops" and hundreds of figures that complete small projects
- Helps you to prepare for the Revit Architecture Certified Professional exam
- Exercises and projects included for use as a textbook
On the Companion Files (Files also available for downloading from the publisher with Amazon order number by writing to [email protected] )
- Practice Drawing Exercises and Projects (Metric & English)
- Finished Plots for Drawing Exercises and Projects
- All Images from the Text
About the Author
Munir Hamad is an AutoDesk Approved Instructor and certified AutoDesk AutoCAD Master,
who has authored several AutoCAD and Revit titles and taught various levels of AutoCAD training.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1: Introduction To Revit 2018.
Chapter 2: How To Draw And Modify In Revit.
Chapter 3: Project Preparation.
Chapter 4: All You Need To Know About Walls.
Chapter 5: Inserting Doors And Windows.
Chapter 6: Creating And Controlling Curtain Walls.
Chapter 7: Creating Floors.
Chapter 8: Creating Roofs.
Chapter 9: Components & Ceiling.
Chapter 10: Creating Stairs, Ramps, And Railings.
Chapter 11: Creating And Manipulating Views.
Chapter 12: Annotation And Legends.
Chapter 13: Visualize In Revit And Printing.
Chapter 14: Creating Schedules.
Chapter 15: Project Phasing And Design Options.
Chapter 16: Toposurfaces In Revit.
Chapter 17: Creating Rooms And Areas.
Chapter 18: Tagging And Detailing.
Chapter 19: Creating Groups And Revit Links.
Chapter 20: Importing And Exporting Files In Revit.
Chapter 21: Creating Masses In Revit.
Chapter 22: Customizing Walls, Roofs, Floors, & Compound Ceilings.
Chapter 23: Creating Families In Revit.
Chapter 24: Customizing Doors, Windows, And Railing Families.
Chapter 25: Worksets. Index.