How can you make your bookkeeping workflow smoother and faster? Simple. With this Missing Manual, you’re in control: you get step-by-step instructions on how and when to use specific features, along with basic accounting advice to guide you through the learning process. That’s why this book is the Official Intuit Guide to QuickBooks 2014.
The important stuff you need to know:
- Get started. Quickly set up your accounts, customers, jobs, and invoice items.
- Learn new features. Get up to speed on the Bank Feed Center, Income Tracker, and other improvements.
- Follow the money. Track everything from billable time and expenses to income and profit.
- Spend less time on bookkeeping. Use QuickBooks to create and reuse bills, invoices, sales receipts, and timesheets.
- Keep your company financially fit. Examine budgets and actual spending, income, inventory, assets, and liabilities.
- Find key info fast. Rely on QuickBooks’ Search and Find features, as well as the Vendor, Customer, Inventory, and Employee Centers.
Table of Contents
Part 1: Setting Up QuickBooks
Chapter 1. Creating a Company File
Chapter 2. Getting Around in QuickBooks
Chapter 3. Setting Up a Chart of Accounts
Chapter 4. Setting Up Customers, Jobs, and Vendors
Chapter 5. Setting Up Items
Chapter 6. Data Entry Shortcuts for Lists
Chapter 7. Setting Up Other QuickBooks Lists
Part 2: Bookkeeping
Chapter 8. Tracking Time and Mileage
Chapter 9. Paying for Expenses
Chapter 10. Invoicing
Chapter 11. Producing Statements
Chapter 12. Transaction Timesavers
Chapter 13. Managing Accounts Receivable
Chapter 14. Bank Accounts and Credit Cards
Chapter 15. Doing Payroll
Chapter 16. Making Journal Entries
Chapter 17. Performing Year-End Tasks
Part 3: Managing Your Business
Chapter 18. Keeping Track of Financial Tasks
Chapter 19. Managing QuickBooks Files
Chapter 20. Managing Inventory
Chapter 21. Working with Sales Tax
Chapter 22. Budgeting and Planning
Chapter 23. Tracking Finances with Reports and Graphs
Part 4: QuickBooks Power
Chapter 24. Banking Online with QuickBooks
Chapter 25. Configuring Preferences to Fit Your Company
Chapter 26. Integrating QuickBooks with Other Programs
Chapter 27. Customizing QuickBooks
Chapter 28. Keeping Your QuickBooks Data Secure
Part 5: Appendixes
Appendix A. Installing QuickBooks
Appendix B. Help, Support, and Other Resources
Book DownloadDownload Help »
|File Host||Free Download Link||Format||Size (MB)||Thanks||Upload Date|
|EU(multi)||Click to download||PDF, EPUB||59.2||foxebook||11/09/2013|