PMP Exam Prep, 8th Edition

PMP Exam Prep, 8th Edition Front Cover
293 Reviews
2013-06-12
624 pages

Book Description

PMP Exam Prep, Eighth Edition: Rita's Course in a Book for Passing the PMP Exam

This book has been FULLY updated to reflect PMI's changes to the PMP exam, and should be used to prepare for all PMP exams delivered on or after July 30th of 2013.

Can you imagine valuing a book so much that you send the author a Thank You letter?

Hundreds of thousands of project managers know and understand why PMP Exam Prep is a worldwide best-seller. Years of PMP exam preparation experience, endless hours of ongoing research, interviews with project managers who failed the exam to identify in their knowledge, and a razor-sharp focus on making sure project managers don't waste a single minute of their time studying are THE reasons this book is the best-selling PMP exam preparation guide in the world.

PMP Exam Prep, Eighth Edition contains hundreds of updates and improvements from previous editions--including new exercises and sample questions never before in print. Offering hundreds of sample questions, critical time-saving tips plus and activities available nowhere else, this book will help you pass the PMP exam on your FIRST try.

Are you looking for a time-tested and proven study guide for the PMP® exam? This new edition of the worldwide best-selling PMP® exam preparation book is specifically written for people who plan to sit for the PMP® examination after July 31st, 2013.

Features of this worldwide best-selling resource include the following:

• Practice exam questions—over 400 throughout the book.
  • A focus on real-world project issues.
  • Exclusive exercises and Tricks of the Trade®.
  • Cross-references to PMBOK® Guide pages for easy lookup.
  • A chapter dedicated exclusively to making sure you pass the exam on your first attempt.

Table of Contents

UpLoaded Click to downloadOCR10409/16/2014
ZippyShare Click to downloadFasTrack V87.209/15/2014
ZippyShare Click to downloadFasTrack V87.209/16/2014
ZippyShare Click to downloadFasTrack V87.209/16/2014
ZippyShare Click to downloadOCR10405/19/2016
How to Download? Report Dead Links & Get a Copy

Comments

1. R Shetty says

Greetings,

I could not download the file. I kept on receiving some error. I have an exam in 5 weeks. Appreciate if you could forward me the PDF version on my email id.

Many thanks,
    R Shetty

2. Dipesh says

Hi All,

If any one could send me a copy of Rita Mulcahy 8th edition book it would of great help. Tried downloading but in vain.
    Thanks in Advance…

3. Shaqs says

Hello Sir,
    I have tried all the ebook download links but none of it worked, please kindly mail me.

Thanking you in advance

Best regards,
    Shaqs

4. jose says

I have already purchased the book but would like it in PDF format and was not able to download it.. How can I obtain it ? .. or can it be emailed to me . Thank you

5. Alka Bajaj says

Please kindly help.
    I am unable to download the rita’s 8th edition PMP book, please forward me a pdf to my email.
    Thank you this would really help!

6. Dada Adebayo says

Please, kindly forward PDF copy of the book to me. I have several effort to download it through provide link but all to no avail, my examination is very close.

7. Siddharth says

Hi,

I have my exam coming in 6 weeks and I could not yet download the 8th Edition of Rita’s book. Could you be kind enough to please email it to me. Will be very grateful If i get this.

Thanks & Regards-
    Siddharth

• Siddharth says

Thanks a lot lot lot for the book. I must say this is the first time someone addressed my online request so fast !
      Faster than eBay ;-)

Kudos to you !

• R Shetty says

Greetings Siddharth,

It would be of great help if you could email me the PDF version of the the 8th Edition of Rita’s book to my email id. I have my exam in 5 week :)

Regards,
        Rajesh

8. Yana says

Please kindly help.
    Thank you this would really help!

9. JJS says

May I request that anyone to kindly email me the pdf file for Rita Mulcahy 8th edition please. I am not thai but in thailand now so I can’t read thai in Ad.fly to fill out the survey. Anyone please help forward to me. Thank you very very much

10. BrainFood says

Most of the commenters requesting to have the book e-mailed to you because you couldn’t download the file are a bunch of imbecilic morons.

The e-book is available from the first link posted on 08/09/2013. I therefore suggest you all attend college in how to use the internet rather than pursing a PMP.

Rita Mulcahy RIP.

11. Nora says

Hi guys,

Please help me. Could you please send to me the copy of the book pmp exam prep 8th edition , I m not able to download. I have my exam into two weeks.

12. vinod konat says

Dear Foxbook
    Please email to me this pdf copy.. I am writing exam in next month
    desperately looking for some good books to pass exam.

Please help me …

13. geraaaldo says

Unable to download Rita Mulcahy 8th edition with the above download links.
    Could you please forward the book to my mail id.
    I have sent you the mail as well.

Thanks in advance,

14. Arvind says

Hi guys
    I see a lot of comments here about people having received the pdf copy by email.
    Could i please request to have a 8th edition copy emailed to me too? Ive tried hard to find it in vain.
    Kindly help.

Thanks much
    Regards
    Arvind

15. Shridhar says

Dear Foxbook,

I got the mail, Really Thankful to you from my bottom of my heart ! ! ! :)

Just want to ask, what’s the difference between Rita’s 7th Edition and Rita’s 8th Edition.
    I think 8th edition is prepared with respect to PMBOK 5th edition right?

Please guide us.

Thanks & Regards
    Shridhar

16. Shridhar says

Hi,

I am unable to download the rita’s 8th edition PMP book, i request you can you please send me the book on my mail id.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
    Shridhar Samala

17. anil says

Unable to download Rita Mulcahy 8th edition with the above download links.
    Could you please forward the book to my mail id.
    I have sent you the mail as well.

Thanks in advance,

18. Jatin says

Hi I keep getting this error:

The URL you requested has been blocked as per instructions from Department of Telecom(GRG). URL = adf.ly/1851098/http:/www.embedupload.com/?d=2HGTGKFNDD

Please share the PDF, my exam due in a month.

19. Juan Carlos says

Hi, could you please to share by email the book, I appreciate so much, I am from Colombia, and I have one a challenge more that is present my PMP exam in english, because there are not a spanish version yet, now I have a big obstacle to get a job because I need this certification, Thanks a lot!.

20. tadkadesi says

thanks and hugely appreciate..it seems some 7-8 pages from page 52 onward are missing from this otherwise wonderful effort… can you please add those as well?