With the Boards having a weightage (40%) for admission through JEE Main the need of a book that can help students both in JEE Main and Boards becomes more prominent. The All New “Objective Chemistry for JEE Main with Boards Score Booster” encapsulates the formula for cracking Boards & JEE Main simultaneously.
Salient features of Disha's “Objective Chemistry for JEE Main with Boards Score Booster” book are:
- Exhaustive theory, with solved examples, explaining all fundamentals/ concepts to build a strong base.
- Illustrations to master applications of concepts & sharpen problem-solving skills.
- 4 levels of graded exercises to ensure sufficient practice.
- 200+ NCERT based Questions (Boards Score Booster) for Board exams covered in a separate exercise.
- 500+ past Competitive Exam MCQ’s of JEE Main/ AIEEE and other entrance exams to provide a better exposure covered in the exercise “Window to Competitive Exams.”
- 3500+ Practice MCQ’s for the JEE Main exam. Finally 2 Practice exercises at the end of each chapter – Basic and Applied.
- The book covers all variety of questions as per the format of the previous year AIEEE/ JEE Main Papers. The fully solved paper of JEE Main 2014 & 2015 have been provided in the book.
- The book has a very strong focus on Practical Skills as per the syllabus of JEE Main exam and the questions that have been asked in previous exams. The book covers Volumetric Analysis, Analytical Chemistry and other practical skills as per the syllabus of JEE Main.
- Covers entire syllabus as per the latest NCERT books and JEE Main syllabus. The complete book has been aligned as per the chapter flow of NCERT class 11 & 12 books. At places certain chapters have been divided into sub-chapters. For example - Equilibrium is divided into 2 parts Part A – Chemical Equilibrium; Part B – Ionic Equilibrium.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1. Some Basic Concepts Of Chemistry
Chapter 2. Structure Of Atom
Chapter 3. Classification Of Elements And Periodicity In Properties
Chapter 4. Chemical Bonding And Molecular Structure
Chapter 5. States Of Matter
Chapter 6. Thermodynamics
Chapter 7A. Chemical Equilibrium
Chapter 7B. Ionic Equilibrium
Chapter 8. Redox Reactions
Chapter 9. Hydrogen
Chapter 10A. The S-Block Elements – Alkali Metals
Chapter 10B. The S-Block Elements – Alkaline Earth Metals
Chapter 11A. The P-Block Elements – Boron Family
Chapter 11B. The P-Block Elements – Carbon Family
Chapter 12A. Purification, Qualitative And Quantitative Analysis Of Organic Compounds
Chapter 12B. Classification And Nomenclature Of Organic Compounds
Chapter 12C. Hybridisation & Shapes Of Organic Molecules
Chapter 12D. General Organic (Basic Concepts)
Chapter 12E. Isomerism
Chapter 13. Hydrocarbons
Chapter 14. Environmental Chemistry
Chapter 15. The Solid State
Chapter 16. Solutions
Chapter 17. Electrochemistry
Chapter 18. Chemical Kinetics
Chapter 19. Surface Chemistry
Chapter 20. General Principles & Processes Of Isolation Of Elements
Chapter 21A. The P-Block Elements - Nitrogen Family
Chapter 21B. The P-Block Elements - Oxygen Family
Chapter 21C. The P-Block Elements - Halogens
Chapter 21D. The P-Block Elements – Noble Gases
Chapter 22. The D & F-Block Elements
Chapter 23. Coordination Compounds
Chapter 24. Haloalkanes And Haloarenes
Chapter 25. Alcohols, Phenols And Ethers
Chapter 26A. Aldehydes & Ketones
Chapter 26B. Carboxylic Acids And Their Derivatives
Chapter 27. Amines
Chapter 28. Biomolecules
Chapter 29. Polymers
Chapter 30. Chemistry In Everyday Life
Chapter 31A. Volumetric Analysis
Chapter 31B. Principles Related To Practical Chemistry
Appendix I : Reactions & Mechanism
- Title: Objective Chemistry for JEE Main with Boards Score Booster, 13th Edition
- Author: Singh
- Length: 1085 pages
- Edition: 13
- Language: English
- Publication Date: 2015
- ISBN-10: 9384905887
- ISBN-13: 9789384905880