Gruber's GRE Guide provides an edge in graduate school preparation
The GRE can be a daunting prospect, even for the most successful college student. Gruber's Complete GRE Guide offers potential graduate students the resources and methods needed to improve their GRE test scores so they can pursue their post-graduate program of choice.
Gruber's exclusive GRE-style quiz offers students immediate feedback and a focused study plan. Each explanatory answer is linked directly to a Gruber strategy or basic skill, guiding them to the knowledge they need. With Gruber's test-taking tips, practice problems, and the famous Gruber Method of strategies, any student can find the path to GRE success.
THE BEST PRACTICE PLUS COMPREHENSIVE STRATEGIES FOR HIGHER SCORES ON THE GRE
After a recent major overhaul of the GRE test, you need the most up-to-date information from a trusted source. Gruber's Complete GRE Guide combines powerful study tools with 4 adaptive practice tests to help you prepare for the real thing.
EFFECTIVE STUDY TOOLS FROM THE TEST-TAKING EXPERT
- Includes 3 full-length practice tests with
- Detailed explanatory answers, each linked to a specific Gruber strategy or basic skill
- Inside info on how GRE questions are created
- Strategies that will save you study time by pointing you directly to the answer
- Shortest GRE test (20 questions) with detailed answer explanations which tells you what important strategies and skills you need to increase your score
- Strategy Diagnostic Test which tests whether you are using the best strategies and leads you to those strategies
- The 101 most important math questions you need to know how to solve
- Mini-math refresher
- Complete math refresher
GET THE SKILLS THAT UNLOCK THE ANSWERS
With the explanation to a question, you can answer that one question. With the Gruber strategies, you can answer thousands of questions! These strategies show you how to think about problems instead of trying to solve each one individually, and they can be used consistently on every GRE test.
WHAT THE MEDIA IS SAYING
"Dr. Gary Gruber has developed a method that will raise students' test scores by sharpening their thinking skills." -Boston Globe
"His methods make the questions seem amazingly simple to solve." -Library Journal
"Gruber can ring the bell on any number of standardized exams." -Eric Zorn, Chicago Tribune
Table of Contents
Part 1: Strategy Diagnostic Test For The Gre
Part 2: The World’S Shortest Practice Test—20 Questions To Approximate Your Gre Score
Part 3: The 101 Most Important Math Questions You Need To Know How To Solve
Part 4: Strategy Section
Part 5: Mini-Math Refresher
Part 6: Complete Gre Math Refresher
Part 7: Vocabulary Building That Is Guaranteed To Raise Your Gre Score
Part 8: Analytical Writing Section
Part 9: A Brief Review Of English Grammar
Part 10: 3 Gre Practice Tests