CSS lets you create professional-looking websites, but learning its finer points can be tricky—even for seasoned web developers. This fully updated edition provides the most modern and effective tips, tricks, and tutorial-based instruction on CSS available today. Learn how to use new tools such as Flexbox and Sass to build web pages that look great and run fast on any desktop or mobile device. Ideal for casual and experienced designers alike.
The important stuff you need to know:
- Start with the basics. Write CSS-friendly HTML, including the HTML5 tags recognized by today’s browsers.
- Design for mobile devices. Create web pages that look great when visitors use them on the go.
- Make your pages work for you. Add animations that capture the imagination, and forms that get the job done.
- Take control of page layouts. Use professional design techniques such as floats and positioning.
- Make your layouts more flexible. Design websites with Flexbox that adjust to different devices and screen sizes.
- Work more efficiently. Write less CSS code and work with smaller files, using Syntactically Awesome Stylesheets (Sass).
Table of Contents
Part One: CSS Basics
Chapter 1: HTML and CSS
Chapter 2: Creating Styles and Style Sheets
Chapter 3: Selectors: Identifying What to Style
Chapter 4: Saving Time with Style Inheritance
Chapter 5: Managing Multiple Styles: The Cascade
Part Two: Applied CSS 119
Chapter 6: Formatting Text
Chapter 7: Margins, Padding, and Borders
Chapter 8: Adding Graphics to Web Pages
Chapter 9: Sprucing Up Your Site’s Navigation
Chapter 10: CSS Transforms, Transitions, and Animations
Chapter 11: Formatting Tables and Forms
Part Three: CSS Page Layout
Chapter 12: Introducing CSS Layout
Chapter 13: Building Float-Based Layouts
Chapter 14: Positioning Elements on a Web Page
Chapter 15: Responsive Web Design
Chapter 16: Using a CSS Grid System
Chapter 17: Modern Web Layout with Flexbox
Part Four: Advanced CSS
Chapter 18: Improving Your CSS Habits
Chapter 19: More Powerful Styling with Sass
Part Five: Appendixes
Appendix A: CSS Property Reference
Appendix B: CSS Resources
Book DownloadJoin Amazon Kindle Unlimited 30-Day Free Trial »
|File Host||Free Download Link||Format||Size (MB)||Upload Date|
|FilePi||Click to download||True PDF||55.8||09/20/2015|
|FilePi||Click to download||EPUB||39.5||09/20/2015|
|FilePi||Click to download||MOBI||83.8||09/20/2015|
|UsersCloud||Click to download||True PDF, EPUB, MOBI||179.3||12/01/2017|
|UsersCloud||Click to download||True PDF, EPUB, MOBI||179.3||07/02/2018|
|ZippyShare||Click to download||MOBI||83.8||08/24/2017|