The bestselling ESL guide―now with extra review exercises to reinforce lessons learned
Do you tend to repeat the same mistakes when you speak or write in English? This fun and engaging guide will help you communicate like a native English speaker on a consistent basis.
Correct Your English Errors, Second Edition is a comprehensive guide to correcting the bad habits that can leave your audience confused. This skill-building book clearly explains all the key elements of English grammar and provides hundreds of examples of errors learners often make―all presented in color to make them stand out and easier to avoid.
Correct Your English Errors, Second Edition:
- Highlights common ESL pitfalls, including mispronunciation, misspelling, verb tense issues, and subject-verb agreement
- Helps you avoid the misapplication of your own native grammar rules to English
- Includes practical review exercises at the end of each chapter
- Includes a new review chapter designed to test your mastery of the book’s entire content
Table of Contents
- Pronunciation and Spelling