Are you fed up with reading boring, lengthy paragraphs after paragraphs of text and want to get the actual network configurations done as soon as possible? This study guide strips away the non essentials and instead provides you with the actual commands that make your network work.
So, what can I expect from the book?
- Easy to follow configuration instructions. Written for simplicity so that you can learn Cisco IOS quickly and efficiently.
- No pages dedicated to theory. You'll learn networking while executing commands.
- Nothing beyond what you must know for the CCNA 200-120 R&S exam. All topics covered in this book are in the actual exam.
Table of Contents
PART I - Routing
PART II - Switching
- Title: Command Guide: CCNA Routing and Switching
- Author: Hannes Rapp
- Length: 122 pages
- Edition: 1
- Language: English
- Publication Date: 2013-12-01
- ISBN-10: B00GKTSE1C
Book DownloadDownload Help »
|File Host||Free Download Link||Format||Size (MB)||Thanks||Upload Date|
|EU(multi)||Click to download||EPUB||0.2||foxebook||06/13/2014|
|UpLoaded||Click to download||EPUB||0.2||foxebook||09/16/2014|
|ZippyShare||Click to download||EPUB||0.2||foxebook||09/16/2014|