About This Book
- Discover the limitless possibilities of the tiny Arduino and build your own secret agent projects
- From a fingerprint sensor to a GPS Tracker and even a robot– learn how to get more from your Arduino
- Build nine secret agent projects using the power and simplicity of the Arduino platform
Who This Book Is For
This book is for Arduino programmers with intermediate experience of developing projects, and who want to extend their knowledge by building projects for secret agents. It would also be great for other programmers who are interested in learning about electronics and programming on the Arduino platform.
What You Will Learn
- Get to know the full range of Arduino features so you can be creative through practical projects
- Discover how to create a simple alarm system and a fingerprint sensor
- Find out how to transform your Arduino into a GPS tracker
- Use the Arduino to monitor top secret data
- Build a complete spy robot!
- Build a set of other spy projects such as Cloud Camera and Microphone System
Q might have Bond's gadgets– but he doesn't have an Arduino (not yet at least). Find out how the tiny Arduino microcomputer can be used to build an impressive range of neat secret agent projects that can help you go undercover and get to grips with the cutting-edge of the world of espionage with this book, created for ardent Arduino fans and anyone new to the powerful device.
Each chapter shows you how to construct a different secret agent gadget, helping you to unlock the full potential of your Arduino and make sure you have a solution for every tricky spying situation.
You'll find out how to build everything from an alarm system to a fingerprint sensor, each project demonstrating a new feature of Arduino, so you can build your expertise as you complete each project. Learn how to open a lock with a text message, monitor top secret data remotely, and even create your own Arduino Spy Robot, Spy Microphone System, and Cloud Spy Camera This book isn't simply an instruction manual – it helps you put your knowledge into action so you can build every single project to completion.
Style and approach
This practical reference guide shows you how to build various projects with step-by-step explanations on each project, starting with the assembly of the hardware, followed by basics tests of all those hardware components and finally developing project on the hardware.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1: A Simple Alarm System with Arduino
Chapter 2: Creating a Spy Microphone
Chapter 3: Building an EMF Bug Detector
Chapter 4: Access Control with a Fingerprint Sensor
Chapter 5: Opening a Lock with an SMS
Chapter 6: Building a Cloud Spy Camera
Chapter 7: Monitoring Secret Data from Anywhere
Chapter 8: Creating a GPS Tracker with Arduino
Chapter 9: Building an Arduino Spy Robot