Over 40 hands-on recipes to quickly and efficiently create business grade Titanium Enterprise apps
- Provide mobile solutions to meet the challenges of today’s Enterprise mobility needs
- Study the best practices in security, document management, and Titanium Enterprise Development
- Create cross-platform Enterprise class Titanium apps quickly and efficiently with step-by-step instructions and images to help guide you
The demand for Mobile in the Enterprise has never been greater. While meeting this demand is becoming increasingly business critical, the complexities of development are amplified by the explosion in the number and variety of devices and platforms. Appcelerator’s Titanium Mobile Platform stands out for its rapid development speed, large number of APIs, and focus on providing a native experience. This ability to rapidly provide business value in a cross-platform way makes Titanium a compelling platform for the creation of Enterprise applications.
Appcelerator Titanium Business Application Development Cookbook is your complete guide to creating business applications. From building a unique user experience to securing your application, this book covers every aspect of business application development.
Beginning with a discussion of design patterns, the practical recipes in this cookbook progress through different topics required for Enterprise cross-platform mobile development. Each recipe is a self-contained lesson that can be used in creating apps for your organization. With Appcelerator Titanium Business Application Development Cookbook learn how to work with data on the device, create charts and graphs, and interact with various web services. Later recipes discussing application security and native module development help provide additional resources to accelerate your next Titanium mobile development project.
What you will learn from this book
- Build visually pleasing Cross Platform UIs
- Work with databases and manage files
- Add encryption and other security features to your Titanium app
- Using Native Titanium modules
- Learn to use advanced Geo Location within your Titanium app
- Create and work with documents and charts
Appcelerator Titanium Business Application Development Cookbook is a high level and practical Cookbook, packed with easy to follow, task-based recipes to ensure you hit the ground running!.
Who this book is written for
Table of Contents
Chapter 1: Patterns and Platform Tools
Chapter 2: Cross-platform UI
Chapter 3: Using Databases and Managing Files
Chapter 4: Interacting with Web Services
Chapter 5: Charting and Documents
Chapter 6: Using Location Services
Chapter 7: Threads, Queues, and Message Passing
Chapter 8: Basic Security Approaches
Chapter 9: App Security Using Encryption and Other Techniques
Appendix: Titanium Resources