Guided by two engineers who worked on AngularJS at Google, you’ll walk through the framework’s key features, and then build a working AngularJS app—from layout to testing, compiling, and debugging. You’ll learn how AngularJS helps reduce the complexity of your web app.
- Dive deep into Angular’s building blocks and learn how they work together
- Gain maximum flexibility by separating logic, data, and presentation responsibilities with MVC
- Assemble your full app in the browser, using client-side templates
- Use AngularJS directives to extend HTML with declarative syntax
- Communicate with the server and implement simple caching with the $http service
- Use dependency injection to improve refactoring, testability, and multiple environment design
- Get code samples for common problems you face in most web apps