1. Comprehensive & clear cut to the point chapters providing necessary resources for current education system.
2. Easy & better graspable topics.
3. Systematic division of chapters into section & subsections.
4. Concise matter, suitable for preparation of internal as well as external examination.
5. Excellent for self studying.
6. Clear cut & well labeled diagrams including better plotting of data in tabulated form.
7. Exercise & multiple choice questions with their answers at end of each chapter.
8. “Chapter overview” discriminate topic and sub-topic; render their jumbling.
9. Excellent for preparation of competitive examinations.
10. Suitable for student belongings to various disciplines of science.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1. Non Aqueous Titration
Chapter 2. Complexometric Titrations
Chapter 3. Karl Fischer Titration
Chapter 4. Diazotization Titration
Chapter 5. Kjeldhal's Method of Nitrogen Estimation
Chapter 6. Paper Chromatography
Chapter 7. Thin Layer Chromatography
Chapter 8. Column Chromatography
Chapter 9. High Performance Liquid Chromatography
Chapter 10. Gas Chromatography
Chapter 11. Ion Exchange Chromatography
Chapter 12. Size Exclusion Chromatography
Chapter 13. Conductometry
Chapter 14. Coulometry
Chapter 15. Potentiometry